Boardvisory has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and interception by third parties of the information under its control, but, to the extent permitted by law, Boardvisory assumes no liability for any loss or damages you or anyone else may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information transmitted over the Internet.
The above wording limits and excludes obligations, liabilities and legal responsibilities of Boardvisory, and also limits and excludes your rights and remedies and places various risks, liabilities, obligations and legal responsibilities on you.
If you have any request concerning your personal information, wish to make any amendment to your personal information or have any queries with regard to these practices please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Information collected
We may choose to collect personal information from you via the Site through the use of enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details.
3. Use and disclosure of personal information
- 3.1 We may process personal information collected via the Site for the purposes of:
- 3.1.1 conducting market consultation exercises; or
- 3.1.2 providing you with information about new developments on or any changes to the services provided via the Site
- 3.2 If you do not wish to receive information about our services, please indicate this in the appropriate box when providing us with your details (if applicable to this Site).
- 3.3 We may also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified) to:
- 3.3.1 build up marketing profiles
- 3.3.2 aid strategic development; and
- 3.3.3 audit usage of the Site.
- 3.4 We may disclose your personal information to third parties where:
- 3.4.1 we have your consent;
- 3.4.2 we use third parties to assist us in providing services and you have elected to receive one of those services. The third party would only be allowed to use your information for the purposes of providing that service to you; or
- 3.4.3 we are compelled by law or a court order to do so, or if we believe that such action is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by Boardvisory, to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of Boardvisory, the Site, visitors to the Site or others.
4. Law enforcement authorities
We may, in our sole discretion, contact law enforcement authorities if we believe that anything unlawful is occurring in connection with the Site. In this process, we may provide the law enforcement authorities with any personal information that is held by us.